— TVLine.com (@TVLine) April 10, 2022
-It’s that point of 12 months once more the place we speak about actors that auditioned for giant roles, had been near getting them however simply weren’t the suitable match.
-A number of the roles listed:
1. Katherine Heigl – Auditioned for Jen Lindley on Dawsons Creek. Everybody thought she was superb however finally to younger.
2. Kiki Palmer – Auditioned for Iris West on The Flash. Like Heigl, she was felt to younger for the position reverse Grant Gustin. There’s a 4 12 months distinction between Kiki & Grant versus 1 12 months distinction with Candice Patton/Grant.
3. Helen Hunt and Ashley Judd – Each had been approached to play the lead in The Good Spouse. Neither had been .
4. Ashlee Simpson and Ashley Tisdale – TheCW likes to maintain issues in household and so they had been ready to because the community needed Ashlee Simpson for the position of Elena however it appears to be like like she selected Melrose Place as an alternative….simply as Ashley Tisdale allegedly selected Hellcats over TVD.
5. Rob Lowe – Initially approached to play the one and solely McDreamy on Greys Anatomy. He turned it down. His brokers additionally handed on Nip/Tuck for him with out consulting him.